Find all the documents that could be useful during your stay at the campsite in the Landes in Biscarrosse.
- How to book?
Directly on our website in the “Reservations” tab. Enter your dates of stay and choose between a rental accommodation or nude location.
- How can I book without CB?
To make a reservation without credit card you have two possibilities:
-On the internet by choosing in the payment method “bank transfer” or “ANCV holiday vouchers” The sending of ANCV holiday vouchers by registered letter is highly recommended.
-is a reservation by phone directly at Camping Maguide (05 58 09 81 90). We will send you a contract that you will return with the payment method chosen for the down payment.
- Can I choose my location?
At the time of booking, you can submit your preferences. The choice of location is subject to the price of 30 €. We try to respond to your request according to schedule and availability but we can not guarantee that your wishes will be fulfilled.
- What are the means of payment?
Bank cards, cash, holiday vouchers, checks, bank transfer.
- Is it possible to book a mobile home for one night?
No, out of season rentals are for 2 nights minimum. In July and August bookings are weekly, from Saturday to Saturday.
- Do I have to pay a deposit?
A deposit of 15% of the total price of the stay must be paid to validate the reservation.
- When do we have to pay the balance for the Cottages?
The balance is due 30 days before your arrival.
- When do we have to balance the stay for the locations?
The balance is to be paid upon arrival.
- Is the campsite VACAF approved?
- How does the cancellation guarantee work?
You can consult the conditions of the cancellation guarantee in “Practical information”
- What are the days of arrivals and departures?
In July and August booking by the week: Saturday arrivals for rental accommodation, and Sunday for bare pitches.
Off season, booking of 2 nights minimum for rental accommodation.
- Following Covid 19, what sanitary measures are applied at the campsite?
You will find this information in Practical Information, “Covid 19 Pre-stay information”.
- What are the hours of the reception?
Out of season from April to June, as well as in September: 9am – 8pm
In July and August: 8am – 8pm
- Until what time can we arrive at the campsite?
If you arrive after the opening hours of the reception, please inform us. For a rental we will leave you the keys at the restaurant of the campsite. For a location, we will leave you the map of the campsite on the information board in front of the reception.
In any case it is important that you provide us with your license plates so that you can enter the campsite.
- Is wearing the bracelet obligatory?
Yes, a bracelet will be given to each participant on arrival so that we can be identified by our security agents. The bracelet also allows you to access the spa area and animations for children.
- Are minors allowed?
Minors must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
- Is your campsite handicapped accessible?
We have a mobile home PMR in the campsite. The 2 toilets are also perfectly adapted.
- How many toilet blocks are installed on the campsite?
2 sanitary blocks are available on the campsite: disabled toilets, nursery, washing machine and dryer …
- Does the campsite have a laundrette?
2 laundry areas were fitted out, including washing machines and dry linen (washing machine € 5 / dryer € 3)
- Is there a ticket vendor at the campsite?
No, the nearest distributor is at Biscarrosse Plage. Remember to withdraw some money in advance if you want to use washing machines for example.
- Is the spa pool for adults only?
The spa pool area is reserved for adults, but certain time slots have been set aside for children to enjoy it.
- Are swim shorts allowed in pools?
- Is swimming in the balneo monitored?
Swimming is supervised only in July and August. Out of season the spa is unsupervised and under the responsibility of the parents.
- Are there shops in the campsite?
We have a grocery store where you will find all the necessary for your holidays (bread, pastries, press, butcher, rotisserie, fishing tackle …)
- Is the campsite close to bike paths?
The campsite is 800 meters from the cycle paths.
- Can I come with my boat to the campsite?
Yes, we have available berths with launching in the campsite. The price is 10 € / day for the boat.
- Where can I put the trailer of my boat?
A space inside the campsite is dedicated to the storage of trailers.
- Does the campsite have playgrounds for children?
1 playground has been built in the campsite for children.
- Are animals accepted at the campsite?
Animals under 10kg can stay with you in the mobile homes (except PREMIUM) for a supplement of 6 € per night. Only dogs of category 1 and 2 are prohibited in the campsite.
- Can we rent bikes at the campsite?
Bicycles for hire are available directly from the campsite’s grocery shop.
- We have 2 vehicles, can we park it inside the campsite?
You can leave only one vehicle inside. The second car will have to park on the outside parking provided for this purpose.
- Is there wifi access to the campsite?
Wifi is available throughout the campsite. An access for 1 device will be offered to you on arrival. For more access codes are on sale at the reception or directly online.
- Is the campsite calm?
The Maguide campsite is a family campsite where silence is required during the night. Night teams ensure that calm is respected.
- Are there evenings organized at the campsite?
In July and August, a few evenings are organised. They are indicated on the weekly planning and posted on all the information points of the campsite.
- Are visitors accepted at the campsite?
Visitors are allowed under the responsibility of their host, after registering at the reception desk or with the security guard. A visitor’s bracelet will be given to them. 3 hours free and 5€ per day. In July and August, the campsite car park is exclusively for customers. Visitors will have to park outside.
- What is the frequency of animations?
In July and August, we offer entertainment every day except Saturday for children and adults. Theme nights can also be held.
- How far from the campsite is the ocean?
The campsite is 5 km from the ocean.
- Until what time can we enter the campsite with our cars?
The gates are closed between 23h and 7h so that there is no noise in the campsite.
- What is the size of the sites?
Our pitches are between 80 and 100 m² on average. They are designed to accommodate 6 people max + 1 tent or caravan or camper + 1 vehicle. They all have a 10 amp electrical connection.
- Is electricity included in the price of the site?
- What type of catch should be planned?
You need a European adapter and an extension.
- Are there specific locations for campsites?
Some pitches are better adapted for the reception of campsites because
- Is it possible to empty the toilet on the site?
No. A space at the campsite is dedicated specifically to the emptying of campsites.
- Are barbecues allowed on the pitches?
Charcoal barbecues are strictly prohibited on the pitches. Only gas or electric barbecues are allowed. Collective barbecues close to the toilets are at your disposal.
- Can we rent refrigerators for the locations?
It is possible to rent a “fridge locker” which is located in the laundry of the campsite. A key will be given upon arrival.
- At what time is the location available?
Pitches are available from 1.30pm
- At what time should the site be vacated?
Pitches must be vacated by noon.
- Does my baby count as a participant?
Yes babies are included in the capacity of the accommodation. The maximum number of persons indicated for the cottage must not exceed the capacity indicated in the description of the hiring.
Ex: We will not accept you in a rental for 6 people if you are 7 people in total.
- Is bedding provided in mobile homes?
You will find on the spot pillows, duvets or blankets, and mattress protector for all the lodgings. Bedding, towel kit and baby kit are included for Premium accommodation (Tiare Cottages). By cons, the sheets are extra for other rentals at a rate of 12 € / bed.
- Are the kitchens of the rentals equipped?
You will have at your disposal hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher (only in Lotus Cottages and Tiare) and dishes for the number of people in the mobile home.
- Do the rentals have facilities for babies?
Only for Lotus and Tiare Cottages, but you can rent a baby kit (cot, high chair, bath) at the reception for 4 € / day.
- Are the accommodations air-conditioned?
Some rooms have air conditioning (Cottage Iris, Aloe, Lotus, Tiare and Leden Hut)
- Is there television in mobile homes?
Some rooms are equipped with televisions (LEDEN hut, Iris Cottages, Aloe, Lotus and Tiare)
- From what time is the cottage available?
The cottages are available from 16h.
- Can we install a tent on the location of a rental?
- Should we prepare a deposit for the mobile home on arrival?
Yes a deposit of 200 € by cheque or credit card is required for the Cottages and Cabins.
- Is an inventory of the mobile home given to me on the day of arrival?
No, but you can ask for the inventory sheet at reception if you are interested.
- Do I have to make an appointment for the inventory of departure?
No, but it is important to let the reception know your departure time (10:30 max) in order to be able to organise the cleaning.
- At what time should the cottage be vacated?
Cottages must be vacated between 8am and 10.30am.
- Is the cleaning fee included in the mobile homes?
Cleaning fees are included in Premium Cottages only. For the other Cottages, if you do not want to do the cleaning yourself, you can take the cleaning fee at 90 €.
- When the cleaning fees are included or if I take the household expenses, what should I do?
You must still empty the trash, do the dishes, gather the sheets (if provided) and clean the plancha (if provided).
- What are the restaurant hours?
In July and August, the restaurant is open daily from 9am to midnight.
- How to book a table?
You can go directly to the site or make a reservation on 05 58 08 33 28.
- Does the restaurant have takeaway food?
- What are the payment methods at the restaurant?
Bank cards, cash, holiday vouchers.
- Can we come to the restaurant when we are outside the campsite?
It is imperative to book to come to the restaurant if you are outside the campsite. In July and August the parking is exclusively reserved for the clientele of the campsite. You must park before arriving at the campsite.